News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mods?

Started by RoadRanger, January 25, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRanger

I guess there are no mods available yet? I also tried to install Tapatalk - no joy?

br360

There are quite a few mods that will work with 2.1 (specifically those with hooks) and others that will work with some moving/manually editing in code.

That being said; I doubt any mod author is going to be making any official mod for 2.1 as there can still be so much code that is changed. I wouldn't expect any 2.1 specific mods until at least an RC is released

Kindred

and Tapatalk will definitely NOT work with 2.1, since it has its own copy of some of the core source files (which is actually contrary to good coding practices)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Some of my mods work SMF Gallery ezPortal, Download System but honestly waiting for final release to support all the mods.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

RoadRanger

Thanks! I see that beta 3 is immanent so I'll not roll back to 2.0 for the moment. I've has a fairly busy 2.0 system up for a couple years now and needed a small forum for a few people to communicate on and figured I'd give 2.1 a test drive. Besides some weird error messages in the PM section its seems to work OK. I don't use a smart phone but some do and I hadn't thought about Tapatalk not working :( . OTOH the "regular" forum software seems to do good enough on smartphones for now :) .

Advertisement: