News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to edit logo ?

Started by SSEN29, January 30, 2017, 10:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSEN29

Yes I am trying to edit my logo on my site I want to keep it the same just edit the letters this is my site http://simcityspeaks.us I want to change Elegant to Sim City Speaks but I am not sure were to do it can anyone help me please.

ARG01

Just replace you current logo with a new image. It's best to keep it the same size, format, and name to avoid making code changes.
Your logo is located in Themes/theme_info/images/theme/logo.png. Simply replace the current logo image with the new, and make sure the new image is named logo and in .png format (logo.png)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

SSEN29

SSEN29

I have done it but the logo is kinda off a bit its not were its suppose to be not sure how to fix this.

ARG01

Quote from: SSEN29 on January 30, 2017, 11:10:29 PM
I have done it but the logo is kinda off a bit its not were its suppose to be not sure how to fix this.

It's because your old image was 200 x 60, and your new image is  325 × 82. If you don't want to resize, you will need to make size adjustments in CSS for the logo, and possibly the header area as well. This is why I stated that your new image should be the same size as the old image.
Also, I noticed that your image is hosted at Photobucket. Why didn't you just replace the old image with the new image in the themes images/theme folder?

Also, I notice that you removed the theme authors link from the footer. You may want to replace that, unless you have permission to remove it. Otherwise this is where my support ends.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

SSEN29

Thanks I have figured it out :)

Advertisement: