News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

The SMF project welcomes Illori as the new PM!

Started by Kindred, February 13, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

Congratulations Illori and, no doubt on behalf of all SMF users, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Ken.

Congratulations Illori! You will be a great Project Manager.
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

GL700Wing

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

a10

2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

cpf

Congrats Illori!  I hope you make project managing great again!

Now let's get this thing pushed to RC!
Don't email me, PM me, IM me, contact me, look at me, breath on me, or even attempt to think about thinking of contacting me.  If you do, I will send you to the correct forum to post, where I will promptly tell you that you posted in the wrong forum.

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Pause

"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

Campanule

Margus

Greetings and best energy to You!

Is positive to see  that female spirits figure in so many of the products that i admire, PortaMX  feline  and now Illori in here, giving me this mystical comfort that i need.

Really needed for us, to have theoretically more life orjentated thoughts in the machine worlds we use.
--

for starting upgrade we can eliminate this terrible capta system (this must be world whorst one with out exeption, as being registered in more then 100 forums, i know)

Steve

The captcha is being discussed for this forum.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Sesquipedalian

I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

Masterd

Congratulations to Ilori! I hope the good days are awaiting us.

TomW

Congratulations Illori.  I'm hoping that focus can be placed on Beta3 then RC1 issues in Github.

spiros

efk

Advertisement: