News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Attachments for newbies

Started by Cheese-Burger, November 03, 2005, 06:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese-Burger

It would be nice to let some of us newbies attach things like button sets etc.

At the moment i`m having to pester mods to do it for me which is obviously a pain in the *** for them to have me email them, and then they post up a preview and attachment file etc.

It almost makes one want not to bother. But i do, so i shall continue to pester  ;) I guess the alternative is to post rubbish until i reach enough posts (1000) so i`m told. Not the best way of course.

It seems very hard to say thanks for great software and not be able to give something back.
Hate code. Love burgers

JayBachatero

If you want make a new topic and send me the icons and ill upload them for you.  if u a charter member u allowed to upload files.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Cheese-Burger

Hate code. Love burgers

Jorin

Hi,

I've written a description how to install a snow effect on SMF for those who had parse errors trying to install it. I need to attach 2 files in this posting, but I can't. Is there a way to put these files as attachements to my posting? Thanks!

Edit: I edited the posting... Now it works, but it isn't comfortable: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=59621.msg414704#msg414704

JayBachatero

Send me the files to [email protected] and I will upload it for you.  Also put the link inthe email just incase I don't have time to upload it now.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Jorin

Because of official "de-interest" for the files there's in my oppinion no need to publish them. Thanks anyway  ;)

Advertisement: