News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Music

Started by ircsiinci, February 19, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is there a demand for this type of templates?

Yes.
0 (0%)
No, because they are less modern.
2 (66.7%)
Boring.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ircsiinci

Music template brown and beige shades.
There are many custom made icons.
Somewhat effective and space shifted to the right.
Tested and works 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4, 2.0.5, 2.0.6, 2.0.7, 2.0.8, 2.0.9, 2.0.10, 2.0.11, 2.0.12 , 2.0.13,

I ask nicely opinions!
Thank you all in advance for your effort! :)
........ Because she said it is better to give than to receive.

ARG01

Look nice, but I have found over the years that genre specific themes have a limited audience, do not distribute as well as expected, and the time and work should be reserved for custom [paid] jobs. The theme below took me over 6 weeks and more than 400 layers in Photoshop for the header area alone. Nobody was interested and it had zero downloads over 90 days time.
Also, don't put too much time into custom icons as users will normally change them to fit their needs. Keep them clean, but don't elaborate too much on the design of logos and icons.

Example:
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

lurkalot

@ARG01

Always loved that theme actually, it didn't quite fit my needs at the time that all.  I still have the one you made for me though. Thanks. ;)

I agree on the logo and icon stuff though, that will probably be the first things that get changed to suite the individual requirements of a particular site, or niche.  As long as there's a decent platform (theme) to base it on you're half way there at least. Also adding social buttons to a theme seems to be a must do nowadays.

ARG01

Quote from: lurkalot on February 19, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
@ARG01

I still have the one you made for me though. Thanks. ;)

LOL. I forgot about that one. I have made over 100 themes over the years.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ircsiinci

Hi!

Thank you for your opinions.
Have a good afternoon!  :)
........ Because she said it is better to give than to receive.

Advertisement: