News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Database Error

Started by zippy187, February 21, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippy187

I recently upgraded my WAMP Server. and started a new forum as a test to set up and try different mods and themes. I keep getting this

I am using

Versions
PHP 5.6.25
SQL 5.7.14
Apache 2.4.23

Any help would be appreciated.

vbgamer45

More than likely an issue with having an IPV6 address on your testing. SMF 2.0.x doesn't support it but there is a mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: zippy187 on February 21, 2017, 04:50:06 PM
I recently upgraded my WAMP Server. and started a new forum as a test to set up and try different mods and themes. I keep getting this

I am using

Versions
PHP 5.6.25
SQL 5.7.14
Apache 2.4.23

Any help would be appreciated.

If you are able, back grade your PHP version to 5.4.xxx and see if you still get that...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Illori

Quote from: Bob Perry on February 21, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

If you are able, back grade your PHP version to 5.4.xxx and see if you still get that...

that is not good for security. and i doubt that will help with the error received.

Quote from: Illori on December 15, 2016, 07:53:32 AM
Quote from: Antes on December 07, 2016, 12:02:37 PM
it is related to IPv6 setup inside the WAMP itself. open your httpd.conf then find this and comment out;
Listen [::0]:80

zippy187

Quote from: Bob Perry on February 21, 2017, 05:16:57 PM
If you are able, back grade your PHP version to hxxp:5.4.xxx [nonactive] and see if you still get that...

I tried this and still didn't help

vbgamer45

Check    Illori's answer.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

zippy187

Quote from: Antes on December 07, 2016, 12:02:37 PM
it is related to IPv6 setup inside the WAMP itself. open your httpd.conf then find this and comment out;
Listen [::0]:80

This worked Perfectly Thank you.

Advertisement: