News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Migration IMG tag problem

Started by modcraft, March 05, 2017, 04:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

modcraft

I migrated latly from phpbb2 to smf 2.0.
Was a bit messy but I got it working.

Now I have some problems.

We had wimg custom tags in the old board that fit the images to the wide of the board. After convertor run there was in addition a number added to this tags:

[wimg:39wo8bjm]  sime external image url[/wimg:39wo8bjm]

I exported the table to sql and changed all [wimg:39wo8bjm] to [img]http:// and all [/wimg:39wo8bjm] to[/img] with regex.

But the images are still not showing. So I went into a post with an img and had a look. The tags where fine. I saved the post and... now i see the image. Tried this also with some other posts. After enter and save it works.

I did now all the maintenence stuff but I dont get all images working fast and I have nearly 50000 posts...
Is there a board feature/addon or sql that can do the job. Seams to me that some cache or whatever needs to get updated.

modcraft

To make it clear. This is no omport problem.

I changed the messages body content with mysql. The bbtags are now perfect in the database. But the boad dont show them. You ned to edit and hit save. Thrn it works. So what dose the board with the tags aft er r save?

modcraft

Found it.

Admin > Forum Maintenance  > Database > Convert HTML-entities to UTF-8 characters

The img urls where all in html number entities . Now all images work.

Advertisement: