searching for mods!

Started by eskie, March 05, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eskie

hey, i'm looking for the following mods: more gender options, bookmarks, subaccounts, and the online/offline button next to usernames in the mini profile

Arantor

You know the mod site has a search function, right?

Also, the last one is a setting in SMF, I think it's called "show online status in posts" but it definitely is built in.

Steve

Quote from: Arantor on March 05, 2017, 11:14:50 AMAlso, the last one is a setting in SMF, I think it's called "show online status in posts" but it definitely is built in.

Just to confirm if you can't find it eskie ... Admin -> Features and Options -> Layout -> Show online/offline in posts and PMs.
DO NOT pm me for support!

eskie

Quote from: Steve on March 05, 2017, 04:25:18 PM
Quote from: Arantor on March 05, 2017, 11:14:50 AMAlso, the last one is a setting in SMF, I think it's called "show online status in posts" but it definitely is built in.

Just to confirm if you can't find it eskie ... Admin -> Features and Options -> Layout -> Show online/offline in posts and PMs.
thanks so much! i can't believe i missed this feature.

i also do know there is a search feature, but i haven't been able to find some of these mods that are actually fairly up to date, so i was wondering if there were more out there members know about.

Illori

landyvlad

more gender options?

AM I missing something here? Not sure what you mean.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Kindred

Means exactly what was said...

Male, female, other, nonbinary, etc etc etc
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

landyvlad

Hmmm this isn't the place but suffice to say... learn something every day!  wow.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: