News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Back-n-Black

Started by Crip, September 13, 2006, 06:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rredeye

Nevermind. I forgot to bring the language stuff over. Problem solved! :P

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Pinng

Hello.
I'm wondering how to change or remove the outer border on my forum, and still keep it the same width (51%)

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post external links here. The address is hxxp:lin3age.com [nonactive]

Crip

Do you gotta Screen Shot of that?

- Abraham Lincoln -

Pinng

Screenshot in attachment.

Crip

I think it's Tborder / bordercloror , if removed will affect other sections of the Theme as well ..

- Abraham Lincoln -

Renissi

Today we have updated smf to from 2.0.4 to -> 2.0.13. We have 3 languages (Dutch, english and german). With the latest german version a few smileys are missing.

So I thought let's open FTP with total commander and put a new folder in smf/Themes/backnblack_20g/images/
But I can't. Something to do with permissions. I've tried to chmod but it doesn't work out my way..

Anyone an idea?

Tnx

Renissi

So Crip, is it possible to create an folder in your theme or is SMF a pain in the a**?

lurkalot

Quote from: Renissi on February 06, 2017, 11:29:24 AM
So Crip, is it possible to create an folder in your theme or is SMF a pain in the a**?

Sorry to say, Jeff aka Crip passed away in January 2014.  So unless someone else can step in and help you with this, you're stuck I'm afraid.

Renissi

Oh no...Sorry to hear. I am speechless.

Thank you for your answer.

lurkalot

Quote from: Renissi on February 06, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
Oh no...Sorry to hear. I am speechless.

Thank you for your answer.

You could try having a word with Maxx who hosts all of his themes, I believe he still gives support for them, http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php

Renissi

Thank you. I will have a try there. Just need to find the right words for this problem.

Renissi

Renissi,

Regrettably, your application to join Cripzone SMF Themes Site has been rejected.

Regards,
The Cripzone SMF Themes Site Team.

Okay, change of theme then. Won't be a crip theme, that's for sure.

ARG01

Quote from: Renissi on February 04, 2017, 03:13:55 PM

So I thought let's open FTP with total commander and put a new folder in smf/Themes/backnblack_20g/images/
But I can't. Something to do with permissions. I've tried to chmod but it doesn't work out my way..

I don't believe permissions would be theme related. Have you tried creating a new folder through your hosting account admin panel? If you are unable to perform chmod there, then it may be an permissions issue with your host. Usually they will change permissions if you ask.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Route

Any help to center navbar and logo ? Thank you guys.

Advertisement: