News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Forgot Password Email Only

Started by Colin, March 09, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Link to Mod

Forgot Password Email Only v1.0.1
By Colin

Introduction
This mod disallows users to use the forgot password functionality with a username for security reasons. Users are required to use an email address to reset their password.

License
Copyright (c) 2016, Colin Schoen
All rights reserved.

Apache License
Version 2.0, January 2004
http://www.apache.org/licenses/
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Shambles

Needs a bit of QA on the description ;)

QuoteThis mod allows the user to hide any topic from the board index and message index views.  It also allows the user to show the topic again, both from the topic display and the message index views.

Linkjay

Woah this is nice. Def gonna try this out. Thanks. :)
I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

Colin

Quote from: Shambles on March 09, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
Needs a bit of QA on the description ;)

QuoteThis mod allows the user to hide any topic from the board index and message index views.  It also allows the user to show the topic again, both from the topic display and the message index views.

I wonder where I stole the description BBC from. Updated. Thanks :)
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Linkjay

Did some quick testing and it seems to work nicely. Only problem is the text right next to the text entry still says this:

I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

Advertisement: