Games for E-Arcade

Started by MULITRI, March 11, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MULITRI

Hello,

I have installed E-Arcade in SMF v2.0.13 and it works great, but it comes only with two games integrated with the system, other swf games can be played but are not integrated.

I did ask to the creator of E-Arcade if he will edit more games to work with E-Arcade, and this was his reply....

I don't plan to edit games a this time because I couldn't get it approved at simplemachines.org

So maybe he could edit some games if there is enough demand, but can't understand why SMF couldn't approve the games.

Anyway, if any Member here could share the games they have running and working integrated with E-Arcade, i will appreciate it very much.

Thank you.

Irisado

Please avoid reviving topics which are eight years old, especially when they have been marked as solved, in future.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Steve

I would think that he meant he couldn't get the Arcade approved, not the games.
DO NOT pm me for support!

MULITRI

I'm sorry Irisado, i missed it was solved.

Thanks Steve to clarify, is what he said, it sounded strange for me so i've traslated it here by the case.

Irisado

I understand that the original author of the author could not get it approved, but I moved it here on the basis that it seems like a request for a modified version of the mod.  If that's not what is being asked for, please explain more clearly exactly what is being sought, and it can be moved again :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

MULITRI

Is not about the E-Arcade Mod what i'm asking, i'm asking for games edited to work with that Mod, it means, so those games can add scores to the Mod, can be rated, etc... the games come with a .php file where all tose functions are edited to be implemented into the E-Arcade Mod after installation.

As the creator of E-Arcade replied me that he couldn't get approved the games edited to work with his Mod, i was asking here if SMF doesn't approve that Mod and for instance, the games edited for that Mod, because if the Mod is approved (as I said before, it works really great), maybe he will edit some games, only two games is not enough at all.

I hope i have explained it correctly. Thank you for the chance Irisado.

JF3000

The SMF arcade works fine and the games you grab works great, the mod you tried doesn't work for me.

MULITRI

That's happens maybe with different versions or mods installed JF3000, SMF-Arcade was fine for versions older than RC's, even the website for support and download games is abandoned some years ago, actualy shows a parked seo domain.

For the latest SMF versions, E-Arcade is the only arcade working, but there are no games edited to work with it, is what i'm talking about.

Thanks for your reply.

Steve

I've been using SMF Arcade for some four years now and it works fine. Have some 800 games and the support site is still available (http://www.docskillz.com/docs/index.php?board=32.0) so I'm not exactly sure why you say E-Arcade is the only arcade working.

MULITRI

I didn't know about that website, i only found the old .info website and the information i found in SMF.

I'll check that site to see if that Arcade could run with v2.0.13

Thanks for the info Steve.

Steve

It runs on my 2.0.13 and you're welcome. :)

Dave J

I have SMF Arcade running on one of the sites I'm admin for too and it works well.
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Advertisement: