Current Theme page as it's menu link wrong - Also the orange highlight is wrong

Started by tjrpcaft, March 13, 2017, 12:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjrpcaft

Hi,

You problably already know this by now, but:

- "Current Theme" page as it's menu link wrong (it's pointing to another "Themes and Layout")

- also the orange highlight is wrong (it shouldn't be in "Theme Settings")

as they are all different pages

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Given that it is a shortcut to the correct page under themes and layout this is absolutely expected behaviour.

tjrpcaft

Well, now I feel completely lost  ???

Quote from: Arantor on March 13, 2017, 12:32:30 PM
Given that it is a shortcut to the correct page under themes and layout this is absolutely expected behaviour.

Initially, I thought that also.

But, how can that be if the pages that are presented are completely different?

Please, see here 2 screenshots (no need to log in into Dropbox.com):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dpwl7cu08p3k01/20170314_163548.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqj99p29eo4a2sn/20170314_163552.png?dl=0

Kindred

Unless you have done something to change those links, I guarantee you that the pages are exactly correct and this is not a bug. (Can't view external links right now... please use Img tags next time?)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Because you didn't read what I wrote.

Your second link is the front page for all themes. Click on the name of the theme takes you to the theme settings for that theme. Current theme takes you to the settings page for that theme directly.

tjrpcaft

Quote from: Kindred on March 14, 2017, 01:05:05 PM
[...] please use Img tags next time?

You're right, I've should have done that. Here it is:

EDIT:
couldn't make image tags work ()
And have no permissions to attach on replying :(

tjrpcaft

Quote from: Arantor on March 14, 2017, 02:51:48 PM
Because you didn't read what I wrote.

Your second link is the front page for all themes. Click on the name of the theme takes you to the theme settings for that theme. Current theme takes you to the settings page for that theme directly.

You're right, I should have read more carefully. I've done that this time and figured it out.
The problem was I wasn't aware that the  "SMF Default Theme - Curve" and " Core Theme" titles were links.
Only when I passed the mouse over them I understood that and clicked on them and I it became clear.
Thanks!  :)

Advertisement: