News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Calendar

Started by Harvester, April 12, 2017, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvester

I am tryin to figure out some things about the calendar on my 2.0.13 installation.

1. I notice on this site, it shows a list of all the upcoming  birthdays in the Info Center. Why doesn't my site show that? is there a setting somewhere i am not aware of?

2. Is there any way to put a "holiday" on the calendar without it being tied to a forum post? I tried to just delete the forum post but the event I listed on the calendar gets deleted as well. I just want to put events on the calendar and have them not echo on the forum.

Illori

admin -> calendar -> calendar settings show birthdays and select what you want in the drop down.

if you want to post an event and not link to a post then check that box a few lines down on the same page to do the rest that you want.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

There is also a module floating around here somewhere that will keep birthdays and events seperate when they are displayed in the index page...

I'm sure its still available in the customize section, This link takes you to the module
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Advertisement: