News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

2.1 was hacked?

Started by Shkic, April 15, 2017, 02:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shkic

So I'm using 2.1 on production site. Yes, I'm using it with my own risk.

Recently I saw that in my settings DB table somehow was inserted new columnd called "tld_regex"

with this info:

(?>சிங்கப்பூர்|پاکستان|فلسطين|ファッション|همراه|संगठन|বাংলা|భారత్|дети|تونس|شبكة|भारत|ভারত|ਭਾਰਤ|ભારત|ලංකා|クラウド|グーグル|ポイント|组织机构|電訊盈科|укр|қаз|հայ|קום|قطر|कॉम|नेट|คอม|ไทย|みんな|ストア|セール|天主教|我爱你|淡马锡|诺基亚|飞利浦|ελ|ею|سو(?>دان|رية)|გე|コム|世界|企业|佛山|信息|健康|八卦|嘉里(?>大酒店|)|在线|娱乐|家電|工行|广东|微博|慈善|时尚|書籍|机构|游戏|澳門|点看|珠宝|移动|联通|谷歌|购物|通販|集团|食品|餐厅|삼성|한국|a(?>vianca|kdn|a(?>rp|a)|b(?>udhabi|ogado|arth|le|b(?>ott|vie|)|c)|c(?>ademy|c(?>ountant(?>s|)|enture)|o|t(?>ive|or)|)|d(?>ult|ac|s|)|e(?>tna|ro|g|)|f(?>amilycompany|rica|l|)|g(?>akhan|ency|)|i(?>g(?>o|)|r(?>force|bus|tel)|)|l(?>faromeo|i(?>baba|pay)|l(?>finanz|state|y)|s(?>ace|tom)|)|m(?>sterdam|fam|ica|e(?>rican(?>express|family)|x)|)|n(?>alytics|droid|quan|z)|o(?>l|)|p(?>artments|p(?>le|))|q(?>uarelle|)|r(?>amco|chi|my|pa|t(?>e|)|)|s(?>sociates|da|ia|)|t(?>torney|hleta|)|u(?>ction|spost|di(?>ble|o|)|t(?>hor|o(?>s|))|)|w(?>s|)|x(?>a|)|z(?>ure|))|b(?>a(?>uhaus|yern|idu|by|n(?>a(?>narepublic|mex)|d|k)|r(?>efoot|gains|c(?>elona|lay(?>card|s))|)|s(?>ketball|eball)|)|b(?>va|c|t|)|c(?>g|n)|d|e(?>ntley|rlin|er|st(?>buy|)|a(?>uty|ts)|t|)|f|g|h(?>arti|)|i(?>ble|ke|ng(?>o|)|d|o|z|)|j|l(?>ue|a(?>nco|ck(?>friday|))|o(?>ckbuster|omberg|g))|m(?>s|w|)|n(?>pparibas|l|)|o(?>ehringer|utique|ats|fa|nd|m|o(?>ts|k(?>ing|)|)|s(?>ch|t(?>ik|on))|t|x|)|r(?>idgestone|adesco|ussels|o(?>adway|ther|ker)|)|s|t|u(?>dapest|siness|gatti|ild(?>ers|)|zz|y)|v|w|y|z(?>h|))|c(?>sc|a(?>fe|b|l(?>vinklein|l|)|m(?>era|p|)|n(?>cerresearch|on)|p(?>etown|ital(?>one|))|r(?>avan|tier|ds|e(?>er(?>s|)|)|s|)|s(?>ino|a|e(?>ih|)|h)|t(?>ering|holic|)|)|b(?>re|a|n|s)|c|d|e(?>nter|rn|b|o)|f(?>a|d|)|g|h(?>intai|urch|eap|loe|a(?>se|n(?>nel|el)|t)|r(?>istmas|ysler|ome)|)|i(?>priani|rcle|sco|t(?>adel|i(?>c|)|y(?>eats|))|)|k|l(?>eaning|aims|ub(?>med|)|i(?>ck|ni(?>que|c))|o(?>thing|ud)|)|m|n|o(?>rsica|ffee|ach|des|l(?>lege|ogne)|m(?>cast|sec|m(?>unity|bank)|p(?>uter|a(?>ny|re))|)|n(?>dos|s(?>truction|ulting)|t(?>ractors|act))|o(?>king(?>channel|)|l|p)|u(?>ntry|rses|pon(?>s|))|)|r(?>icket|edit(?>union|card|)|uise(?>s|)|own|s|)|u(?>isinella|)|v|w|x|y(?>mru|ou|)|z)|d(?>rive|clk|ds|hl|np|tv|a(?>bur|nce|d|t(?>ing|sun|a|e)|y)|e(?>mocrat|gree|al(?>er|s|)|nt(?>ist|al)|si(?>gn|)|l(?>ivery|oitte|ta|l)|v|)|i(?>amonds|gital|rect(?>ory|)|et|s(?>co(?>unt|ver)|h)|y)|j|k|m|o(?>wnload|mains|dge|ha|c(?>tor|s)|g|t|)|u(?>pont|rban|bai|ck|n(?>lop|s))|v(?>ag|r)|z)|e(?>quipment|ve(?>rbank|nts)|a(?>rth|t)|c(?>o|)|d(?>eka|u(?>cation|))|e|g|m(?>erck|ail)|n(?>terprises|gineer(?>ing|)|ergy)|p(?>ost|son)|r(?>icsson|ni|)|s(?>urance|tate|q|)|t|u(?>rovision|s|)|x(?>traspace|change|p(?>osed|ress|ert)))|f(?>tr|yi|a(?>mily|ge|rm(?>ers|)|i(?>rwinds|th|l)|n(?>s|)|s(?>hion|t))|e(?>edback|dex|rr(?>ari|ero))|i(?>at|lm|na(?>nc(?>ial|e)|l)|sh(?>ing|)|d(?>elity|o)|r(?>mdale|e(?>stone|))|t(?>ness|)|)|j|k|l(?>i(?>ghts|ckr|r)|o(?>rist|wers)|y)|m|o(?>undation|o(?>tball|d(?>network|)|)|r(?>sale|ex|um|d)|x|)|r(?>e(?>senius|e)|l|o(?>gans|nt(?>door|ier))|)|u(?>rniture|tbol|ji(?>xerox|tsu)|n(?>d|)))|g(?>a(?>rden|me(?>s|)|l(?>l(?>ery|up|o)|)|p|)|b(?>iz|)|d(?>n|)|e(?>orge|nt(?>ing|)|a|)|f|g(?>ee|)|h|i(?>ft(?>s|)|v(?>ing|es)|)|l(?>ob(?>al|o)|a(?>de|ss)|e|)|m(?>ail|bh|o|x|)|n|o(?>daddy|l(?>d(?>point|)|f)|o(?>d(?>hands|year)|g(?>le|)|)|p|t|v)|p|q|r(?>een|ipe|oup|a(?>inger|phics|tis)|)|s|t|u(?>ardian|cci|ge|ru|i(?>tars|de)|)|w|y)|h(?>dfc(?>bank|)|gtv|sbc|bo|a(?>mburg|ngout|ir|us)|e(?>alth(?>care|)|l(?>sinki|p)|r(?>mes|e))|i(?>samitsu|tachi|phop|v)|k(?>t|)|m|n|o(?>ckey|rse|use|me(?>depot|goods|s(?>ense|))|l(?>dings|iday)|n(?>eywell|da)|s(?>pital|t(?>ing|))|t(?>mail|el(?>es|s)|)|w)|r|t(?>c|)|u(?>ghes|)|y(?>undai|att))|i(?>piranga|kano|veco|bm|fm|wc|c(?>bc|e|u)|d|e(?>ee|)|l|m(?>amat|db|mo(?>bilien|)|)|n(?>vestments|dustries|f(?>initi|o)|g|k|s(?>titute|ur(?>ance|e))|t(?>uit|e(?>rnational|l)|)|)|o|q|r(?>ish|)|s(?>elect|maili|t(?>anbul|)|)|t(?>au|v|))|j(?>io|nj|a(?>guar|va)|c(?>b|p)|e(?>welry|tzt|ep|)|l(?>c|l)|m(?>p|)|o(?>b(?>urg|s)|t|y|)|p(?>morgan|rs|)|u(?>niper|egos))|k(?>uokgroup|aufen|ddi|fh|e(?>rry(?>properties|logistics|hotels)|)|g|h|i(?>tchen|nd(?>er|le)|wi|a|m|)|m|n|o(?>matsu|sher|eln)|p(?>mg|n|)|r(?>ed|d|)|w|y(?>oto|)|z)|l(?>gbt|ds|pl(?>financial|)|a(?>dbrokes|caixa|salle|m(?>borghini|er)|n(?>xess|c(?>aster|ome|ia)|d(?>rover|))|t(?>robe|ino|)|w(?>yer|)|)|b|c|e(?>clerc|frak|ase|xus|g(?>al|o))|i(?>ghting|aison|lly|psy|xil|dl|fe(?>insurance|style|)|ke|m(?>ited|o)|n(?>coln|de|k)|v(?>ing|e)|)|k|o(?>ndon|an(?>s|)|ft|tt(?>e|o)|ve|c(?>ker|us)|l)|r|s|t(?>d(?>a|)|)|u(?>ndbeck|pin|x(?>ury|e)|)|v|y)|m(?>ba|a(?>serati|drid|keup|ttel|cys|i(?>son|f)|n(?>agement|go|)|r(?>shalls|riott|ket(?>ing|s|))|)|c(?>kinsey|d(?>onalds|)|)|d|e(?>lbourne|tlife|et|d(?>ia|)|m(?>orial|e)|n(?>u|)|o|)|g|h|i(?>crosoft|ami|l|n(?>i|t)|t(?>subishi|))|k|l(?>b|s|)|m(?>a|)|n|o(?>scow|par|bi(?>l(?>e|y)|)|da|to(?>rcycles|)|e|i|m|n(?>tblanc|ster|ash|ey)|r(?>tgage|mon)|v(?>i(?>star|e)|)|)|p|q|r|s(?>d|)|t(?>pc|n|r|)|u(?>seum|tual|)|v|w|x|y|z)|n(?>ba|hk|tt|yc|a(?>goya|dex|me|vy|b|t(?>ionwide|ura)|)|c|e(?>ustar|c|t(?>bank|flix|work|)|w(?>holland|s|)|x(?>us|t(?>direct|))|)|f(?>l|)|g(?>o|)|i(?>nja|ssa(?>n|y)|co|k(?>on|e)|)|l|o(?>kia|rt(?>hwesternmutual|on)|w(?>ruz|tv|)|)|p|r(?>a|w|)|u|z)|o(?>kinawa|saka|pen|ff(?>ice|)|oo|vh|b(?>server|i)|l(?>dnavy|ayan(?>group|)|lo)|m(?>ega|)|n(?>yourside|e|g|l(?>ine|))|r(?>a(?>cle|nge)|g(?>anic|)|i(?>entexpress|gins))|t(?>suka|t))|p(?>ccw|ub|a(?>mperedchef|ssagens|ge|n(?>asonic|erai)|r(?>is|s|t(?>ners|s|y))|y|)|e(?>t|)|f(?>izer|)|g|h(?>armacy|ilips|ysio|o(?>ne|to(?>graphy|s|))|)|i(?>oneer|aget|zza|c(?>s|t(?>ures|et))|d|n(?>g|k|))|k|l(?>a(?>ce|y(?>station|))|u(?>mbing|s)|)|m|n(?>c|)|o(?>litie|ker|hl|rn|st)|r(?>ess|ime|a(?>merica|xi)|o(?>gressive|tection|pert(?>ies|y)|mo|d(?>uctions|)|f|)|u(?>dential|)|)|s|t|w(?>c|)|y)|q(?>pon|ue(?>bec|st)|vc|a)|r(?>yukyu|mit|a(?>cing|dio|id)|e(?>liance|cipes|xroth|view(?>s|)|hab|st(?>aurant|)|a(?>d|l(?>estate|t(?>or|y)))|d(?>umbrella|stone|)|i(?>se(?>n|)|t)|n(?>t(?>als|)|)|p(?>ublican|air|ort)|)|i(?>ghtathome|c(?>oh|h(?>ardli|))|l|o|p)|o(?>gers|deo|om|c(?>her|ks)|)|s(?>vp|)|u(?>gby|hr|n|)|w(?>e|))|s(?>fr|a(?>arland|kura|fe(?>ty|)|ms(?>club|ung)|rl|ve|xo|l(?>on|e)|n(?>dvik(?>coromant|)|ofi)|p(?>o|)|s|)|b(?>i|s|)|c(?>johnson|ience|a|b|h(?>aeffler|midt|warz|ule|o(?>larships|ol))|o(?>r|t)|)|d|e(?>rvices|lect|cur(?>ity|e)|ner|ven|at|ek|s|w|x(?>y|)|)|g|h(?>riram|ell|a(?>ngrila|rp|w)|i(?>ksha|a)|o(?>uji|es|p(?>ping|)|w(?>time|))|)|i(?>lk|te|n(?>gles|a)|)|j|k(?>i(?>n|)|y(?>pe|)|)|l(?>ing|)|m(?>art|ile|)|n(?>cf|)|o(?>ft(?>bank|ware)|hu|c(?>cer|ial)|l(?>utions|ar)|n(?>g|y)|y|)|p(?>readbetting|iegel|ace|ot)|r(?>l|t|)|t(?>ream|yle|ud(?>io|y)|a(?>ples|da|r(?>hub|)|t(?>oil|e(?>bank|farm)))|c(?>group|)|o(?>ckholm|r(?>age|e))|)|u(?>zuki|cks|pp(?>ort|l(?>ies|y))|r(?>gery|f)|)|v|w(?>atch|i(?>ftcover|ss))|x|y(?>mantec|stems|dney|)|z)|t(?>a(?>ipei|obao|rget|lk|b|t(?>too|a(?>motors|r))|x(?>i|))|c(?>i|)|d(?>k|)|e(?>masek|nnis|am|ch(?>nology|)|va|l(?>e(?>fonica|city)|))|f|g|h(?>eat(?>er|re)|d|)|i(?>ckets|ffany|enda|aa|ps|r(?>es|ol))|j(?>maxx|x|)|k(?>maxx|)|l|m(?>all|)|n|o(?>shiba|day|kyo|ols|ray|tal|urs|wn|p|y(?>ota|s)|)|r(?>ust|a(?>ining|vel(?>channel|ers(?>insurance|)|)|d(?>ing|e))|v|)|t|u(?>nes|shu|be|i)|v(?>s|)|w|z)|u(?>connect|ol|ps|a|b(?>ank|s)|g|k|n(?>i(?>versity|com)|o)|s|y|z)|v(?>laanderen|a(?>cations|n(?>guard|a)|)|c|e(?>ntures|gas|r(?>mögensberat(?>ung|er)|sicherung|isign)|t|)|g|i(?>ajes|king|llas|rgin|deo|g|n|p|s(?>ion|ta(?>print|)|a)|v(?>a|o)|)|n|o(?>yage|dka|l(?>kswagen|vo)|t(?>ing|e|o))|u(?>elos|))|w(?>hoswho|me|a(?>rman|tch(?>es|)|ng(?>gou|)|l(?>mart|ter|es))|e(?>ather(?>channel|)|b(?>site|cam|er)|d(?>ding|)|i(?>bo|r))|f|i(?>lliamhill|en|ki|n(?>dows|ners|e|))|o(?>lterskluwer|odside|r(?>ld|k(?>s|))|w)|s|t(?>c|f))|x(?>finity|peria|erox|box|xx|yz|i(?>huan|n))|y(?>un|a(?>maxun|chts|ndex|hoo)|e|o(?>dobashi|kohama|ga|u(?>tube|))|t)|z(?>uerich|ero|one|ip(?>po|)|a(?>ppos|ra|)|m|w)|б(?>ел|г)|к(?>атолик|ом)|м(?>кд|о(?>сква|н))|о(?>нлайн|рг)|р(?>ус|ф)|с(?>айт|рб)|ا(?>بوظبي|رامكو|مارات|یران|ل(?>سعودية|جزائر|عليان|اردن|مغرب))|ب(?>ازار|ھارت|يتك)|ع(?>راق|مان)|ك(?>اثوليك|وم)|م(?>ليسيا|صر|و(?>بايلي|قع))|இ(?>ந்தியா|லங்கை)|中(?>文网|信|国|國)|公(?>司|益)|台(?>湾|灣)|商(?>城|店|标)|大(?>众汽车|拿)|手(?>机|表)|政(?>务|府)|新(?>加坡|闻)|网(?>址|店|站|络)|香(?>格里拉|港)|닷(?>넷|컴))

I think it's not belong to SMF. I checked my local server DB, and there was no column like this.

EDIT:

Ooops, sorry. It has something with SPAM prevention. Maybe someone can explain how this works?

Arantor

It's nothing to do with spam prevention.

As part of the recent beta 3 changes, there is code to work out what are valid domains for use with link detection - so as new TLDs become available, SMF will update itself from reputable sources like IANA (who list what the domains are) to be able to match them for linking purposes.

Shkic

Sesquipedalian

If you are curious, you can get more info from the description here.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

Advertisement: