Current Topic Notifications - Number of topic per page - setting ?

Started by Kiriakos GR, April 19, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiriakos GR

At member profile there is -> Current Topic Notifications .

Currently I can see only a number of 11 (per page number),  is any setting that I can increase this list length?

Kiriakos GR

Lets hope that my message will work as motivation for the SMF 2.0.14 , so this to include such a setting.

Arantor

11 per page is a really weird number. Nothing in SMF uses that. Screenshot please.

Also, unless it is a bug fix, and an urgent one, it will not be in 2.0.14 or probably any 2.0 version, especially as I think you're the only person referring to this.

Shambles

The max-per-page is set indirectly via the "Number of posts per page in a topic page" in the Topic settings.

I'm guessing someone has set this to 11.

Kiriakos GR

Quote from: Shambles on April 22, 2017, 05:47:07 AM
The max-per-page is set indirectly via the "Number of posts per page in a topic page" in the Topic settings.

I'm guessing someone has set this to 11.

Good guessing !! 

Now lets clarify ...  any setting of  "Number of posts per page in a topic page" this must be not relative to  "Current Topic Notifications ".
This "Current Topic Notifications" must be controlled due a separate setting. 

And ever better... every member him to have this choice in his own member profile settings, so him to adjust it accordingly to what ever size of monitor ( work area ) he has available. 

Arantor

And it's still not going to change in 2.0, and probably not in 2.1.

Steve

As the question has been asked and answered I'm going to go ahead and mark this solved.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: