[Free] Need expert input on best forum software to use for my purpose

Started by MyTime, April 24, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyTime

I need an experts advice on my website plans.
So far my community software options have been, SMF, Wordpress with plugins, Xenforo, Amember, Wishlist, or Digital access pass)

I want a website that can have a very interactive home page (Such as Gamespot.com)
With interactive blocks that can be easily replaced the image for articles.

I plan to keep the articles in a database so that they can be filtered and easily sorted to be gone thru on a different page (not home page), but every time i add a new article for it to be added by category to go into a certain home page block based on categories.

So that I with very little coding experience at all to be able to personally update the sites home page with fresh content by uploading or adding new article to the article database page.

----
I want their to be a badge and certification system.
With point system, they get points for doing activities and earning badges/certifications, that goes to a meter bar that increases as they get closer to their next rank
- They get auto badge promotions for doing certain activities such as 10, 15, 25 posts, and other activities
-- they get auto rank promotions
--- going to need permissions for each separate membergroup
---- Must handle large membergroups
----- Different membergroups who haven't different permission sets in designated boards

---
to be able to connect their profiles to leaderboards, and reflect upon the site achievements
ability to sign-up for events and be live on the forum together for live video.

Advertisement: