Return to topics after posting keeps sending me back to a blank page.

Started by MarkieNKV, April 25, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkieNKV

Hi guys and girls,

I've got a forum called KlineforumContact (it's a Dutch site), the url is www.klinefeltercontact.nl [nofollow]

I've got a problem with the "Return to topics after posting" option. It keeps sending me back to a complete blank page when i create a post or reply.

For example, when i create a post in "/index.php?action=post;board=8.0", it returns me to the url "/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=8" which is completely blank:

When i manually return to the board, then there is no post created.

I'm running the latest stable version 2.0.13 and i've got the following modifications: Default Avatar 2.3, Private Topics 1.0, Activity Bar 1.1, Tagging System 3.0.1 and SimplePortal 2.3.6.
When i disable those mods, i still got the problem.

Also, when i set the option of returning to topic to false, the behaviour is exactly the same.

Kindred

What is in your smf and your server error log?

[edit] spelling - Illori
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MarkieNKV

I already see the problem "Can't load languagefile 'drafts/drafts.dutch-utf8

Which is really weird, because that modification isn't installed anymore. Clearly a leftover from the previous installation.

Kindred

In which case, you are going to have to manually remove any left over code... or upload a clean set of files and then reinstall your mods
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MarkieNKV

Yes i did manually remove any leftover code. Currently it's working fine.

Thanks for your help all.

Steve

Marking solved then. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, by all means, mark this unsolved and let us know. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: