What happened to charter membership?

Started by forumite, April 28, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumite

It's been a while since I needed 'priority' help, but just realized I no longer see the Charter Members board. I thought I was set up for a subscription via Paypal, but it appears my account hasn't been charged for a couple of years. Did something change with respect to charter membership? TIA.

Arantor

I'd guess it just wasn't set to auto-renew? You can always re-activate it by going to the paid subscriptions part of your profile.

forumite

QuoteI'd guess it just wasn't set to auto-renew?

I checked out the subscription - see attached screenshot. Can't see where it wasn't set to auto-renew. I'm not sure why the 'reduced' amount of $49.95; I remember authorizing $50.

-edit- Removed privacy sensitive information

vbgamer45

Hmm you should probably still have the membership since it says started in  2011 and it looks like it was billed in sep 5 2016
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Sir Osis of Liver

Posted a link to this topic on admin board, someone should get to it shortly.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

forumite

Agreed vbgamer. PayPal made the Sept 5, 2016 payment (I missed it first time around). But I still don't see the Charter Member  board.

forumite

Quote from: Sir Osis of LivePosted a link to this topic on admin board, someone should get to it shortly.

Thanks.

Illori

your profile says your subscription end date is September 05, 2015, 11:47:05 PM and no subs since then. beyond what the forum says we would need coreisp to look into it so he can check if the payments were actually received, if so we can put you back in the group.

forumite

LiroyvH

Hi forumite,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'll contact you by PM and we'll get it all fixed up for you :)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Advertisement: