News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Intergrate WordPress site with SMF Forum

Started by kkmixs, May 01, 2017, 01:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkmixs

Hello all

Sorry if i am posting in wrong board. Request moderator to move the post to correct category if it i posted in wrong category.

I had recently started a new wordpress blog and now i looking for a way to integrated SMF forum along with it. It is possible to start and integrate SMF forum along with my blog.

I am looking for the bridge to link my wordpress blog with SMF forum.

My site is https://loveumarketing.com/

Kindred

it's possible.. but not simple... and not really suggested, because it's messy. :(
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kkmixs

Thanks for the suggestion. I think i should drop this plan. But really love SMF forum. I am using this on my website since last 5 year and happy with it.
Anyway, once again thanks for the reply.

Kindred

Just out of curiosity...   why do you think that you need both?  What are you using WordPress for?

If you are already running SMF, why not just use a few mods and make it run your whole site?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: