News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Where did my allowed extensions go? (PM Attachment mod)

Started by DarkAngel612, May 04, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel612

That is the only way to say this...LOL

In my forum I see that when I go to the posting of a new message/reply that the little list showing the allowed attachments is no longer listed. Did I miss a setting somewhere?

This is relatively new since I am fairly sure it was on there last month.

I see the image is still attached or whatever is to be attached --- just no listing of allowables.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Steve

What about on the default theme? And mod specific questions should be asked in the mod's support thread.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Does the mod even add that for the PM area? The core software does it for the post page.

DarkAngel612

I thought it did add it since attachments donot usually get added to the pm's do they. anyway they show up at another forum I manage but not at my own anymore...LOL

that is why I asked what you all thought I could look at to see why.

thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php of course only members can do this.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

DarkAngel612

Quote from: Steve on May 05, 2017, 03:09:42 PM
What about on the default theme? And mod specific questions should be asked in the mod's support thread.

nope they do not show up in any theme. I will ask in there too, sorry I forgot.

Steve

No worries. :)

Asked in mod support thread so locking.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: