News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

My tasks. Help with the answer

Started by Devid.Gursky, May 14, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devid.Gursky

Good afternoon. My task is to put a forum on the project hxxp:iturbu.com [nonactive]
Task: 1) Without spam 2) Rapid moderation 3) Quick response 4) Convenient admin panel

How much does this engine cope with the given requirements?

Kindred

Well... nothing prevents ALL spam. Spammers are clever and persistent
There are several ways to prevents the majority of spammers. See the FAQ

Rapid moderation would depend on your staff

Quick response would be related to your server

Admin panel is convenient, imo...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Devid.Gursky

Thanks for the answer. So the solution against spammers is - it's good. I'll try to put the system and test

Devid.Gursky

And is there somewhere a demo panel? Snap

Arantor

Given that the software is free, there's nothing stopping you grabbing the software, installing it on a free hosting (e.g. 000webhost) just to get a feel for it and seeing if it works for you.

Linkjay

You could also host your own LAMP, XAMPP, or WAMP stack depending on your OS and host a local forums and connect to it locally to get a demo. :)
I play games in my free time and volunteer my knowledge and support to the gaming communities of the internet.

You can contact me by these methods:
Use my Contact Script • PM me here • Add me on Steam

Advertisement: