Astonished Theme: issue with youtube icon-link

Started by ninik, May 16, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninik

OK, I would like to ask one question...

In the astonished theme in which you can integrate facebook, twitter etc icons (one the top left side) which basically when clicked they guide the user to the relevant pages etc.

So far so good, with one exception: youtube.

To be more precise... when clicking on the icon it does re-direct the user to the correct youtube page BUT it also (is supposed, I guess) to auto-launch the youtube video in a smaller video-screen inside the forum.

And here is the problem that I encounter:
I am getting an error that it cannot play the video and the small screen appears black etc.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance...

Kindred

Theme specific questions, like mod specific questions, should be asked in the support topic dedicated to supporting that theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ninik

Hi Kindred, thanks for the quick reply.

Are you referring to this section?

"Graphics and Templates"

Illori

no each mod and theme on the cust/theme site has a link on the page you downloaded the mod/theme from for support or comments, that is the topic you need to post in.

ninik

Hi Illori, I see what you are saying and did what you proposed.

Hopefully the author will reply due to the fact at that specific section no replies occured for the past 120 days...  :-\

thanks  :)

Advertisement: