News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

White screen after uprgrade to 2.0.14 patch

Started by ceylankral, May 18, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylankral

dears, my website gives me white screen after upgrade to 2.0.14 , when finished the upgrading, directly gave me a white screen. and i cant do anything. i tried repair_settings.php but also thats not working. same white screen for repair_settings.php .

my last try is deleting all website and reinstall clearly all smf files with new db. but when i click to next step(2) , gives me again white screen. this is very interesting. clear and new smf files, new db, but still gives white screen after when i click to step-2.

i checked hosting error log, there is a lot of error logs after upgrading smf. like this:

"Warning(Yellow color) - mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /var/www/vhosts/mywebsite.com/httpdocs/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 133"
"Error(Red color) - GET /forum/index.php?topic=12443 HTTP/1.0"

red colored error is changing alway. but why i still getting load.php error after i change to clear smf and clear db. i cant understand.

can you help me?

Arantor

Get your host to upgrade to PHP 5.4 or above.

ceylankral

thank you. i will do it. after i do, i will write the result :)

Tiribulus

Well. That explains that.

It might be a good idea to update the system requirements page  O:)

Arantor

I've already asked that this be done. It's taking a discussion though I don't really understand why it needs much discussion.

Illori

as we have not officially bumped the version, so the team has to decide on that and then we can update the requirements. we are aware it needs to be done.

Advertisement: