my version 2.0.13 HELP ME PLEASE Spoiler / Ezportal / upgrade

Started by ahh, May 22, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahh

Hey ? I want ask about many Things
First Thing I want Add EzPortal in My Forum cif2.16mb.com idk how,
second thing i dont have spoiler in the forum idk why
third thing how to upgrade the forum to 2.0.14 ?

d3vcho

For the first two things you'll need to install Mods;
EzPortal -> https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1461
Spoiler Tag -> https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2833 (this is one, there are a couple more I guess)

Check this to install them; Package Manager & (just in case) How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

To upgrade to SMF 2.0.14, check this one: Patching
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

ahh

after installing how to add them ? tell me step by step please

ahh

also idk how to download it lol tell me please i'm new in SMF

d3vcho

Alright, calm down! I'm going to explain it.

1. Click in the Mod links I left you above
2. On each Mod page, search for "Download this Mod" box (on the right of the screen) and click on the .zip link, which will download the Mod for you
3. Now go to your Package Manager and Upload it from your Desktop.
4. Now click Install, and make sure there are no errors while installing it (they're easy to see).
5. After that, now you'll be able to use any Mod. Some of them will introduce a new button in your Admin panel, where you can edit settings of the Mod

Maybe there are some videos on YouTube explaining how to install a Mod, if you feel more comfortable watching a video

Illori

d3vcho

ahh

Quote from: d3vcho(); on May 22, 2017, 05:04:54 AM
Alright, calm down! I'm going to explain it.

1. Click in the Mod links I left you above
2. On each Mod page, search for "Download this Mod" box (on the right of the screen) and click on the .zip link, which will download the Mod for you
3. Now go to your Package Manager and Upload it from your Desktop.
4. Now click Install, and make sure there are no errors while installing it (they're easy to see).
5. After that, now you'll be able to use any Mod. Some of them will introduce a new button in your Admin panel, where you can edit settings of the Mod

Maybe there are some videos on YouTube explaining how to install a Mod, if you feel more comfortable watching a video
and how to add it to SMF ? IDk How  @d3vcho

Illori

ahh

Steve

Sounds like you need to hire someone to set your forum up the way you want. Either that or read the Wiki Manual to learn how to do the things you want to do.

If you want to hire someone, post here.

This support board is for helping someone solve a problem with their forum, not build a forum from the ground up.
DO NOT pm me for support!

ahh

Illori

we help people resolve their issues, but we cant hold your hand with every tweak you want to make. you need to search and see if you can find the solution to your issue.

Advertisement: