Updated to 2.0.14 and got 'Fatal Error'... line 133

Started by bb99, May 22, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb99

Hi i download the backup but it dont works.

Site still show Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/manymany/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 133

Anyone can help me in this after install 2.0.14

Illori

topic split, please open a new topic for your own issues. you need to upgrade your php version to php 5.4 or higher.

bb99

If i do not upgrade, is there anyway i can restore back to 2.0.13 version ?

My site is still down

bb99

anyone can help me in this ?

To restore from cpanel file manager ?

d3vcho

Please be patient... Your last post was a few hours ago.

Have you asked your host to upgrade your PHP version? Actually it's better than downgrading
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

vbgamer45

Restore from the backups folder in SMF you can find it under packages/backups.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

bb99

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 22, 2017, 11:29:56 AM
Restore from the backups folder in SMF you can find it under packages/backups.

I dont really know how to. I found packages/backups and download it and restore but it dont works.

Did i miss anything ?

Illori

how did you restore it? in what way does it not work?

bb99

Quote from: Illori on May 22, 2017, 02:30:07 PM
how did you restore it? in what way does it not work?

I went to cpanel file manager / package / backup / download 2017-05-22_before_smf_patch_2.tar.gz

Upload the file through backup Restore a Home Directory Backup from that file.

Illori

that is not a home directory backup. you need to extract the file and upload the files to replace the files in your SMF install.

bb99

I only can restore from cpanel as i cannot reach my smf forum.

It is still :

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/manymany/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 133

bb99

Quote from: Illori on May 22, 2017, 02:40:30 PM
that is not a home directory backup. you need to extract the file and upload the files to replace the files in your SMF install.

Sorry i dont really know how to. Just try and see can work or not.

Illori

you need to use your file manager or FTP application to upload the files from that archive. either do that or get your php version changed as was suggested above. there is no other way to resolve this issue.

bb99

Quote from: Illori on May 22, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

where do i upload the files to ?

bb99

Quote from: Illori on May 22, 2017, 02:42:56 PM
you need to use your file manager or FTP application to upload the files from that archive. either do that or get your php version changed as was suggested above. there is no other way to resolve this issue.

Can i ask my host to restore the website to few days back to SMF 2.0.13 ? If not my so many years of hard work is gone . :(

br360

You can do that but they may charge you a small fee for doing it. You can also upload the files to where your smf files are already in your cpanel. Basically upload the file and you can then extract the files and choose to overwrite what is currently there.

Like mentioned above though; your easiest move is just to ask your host to upgrade your php version to at least 5.4

bb99

Quote from: br360 on May 22, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
You can do that but they may charge you a small fee for doing it. You can also upload the files to where your smf files are already in your cpanel. Basically upload the file and you can then extract the files and choose to overwrite what is currently there.

Like mentioned above though; your easiest move is just to ask your host to upgrade your php version to at least 5.4

My stupid host, no answer at all. I request restore , waited 10 hours still no reply . Stay away from site5

Illori

then maybe you should look for a new host and have them move your files for you.

bb99

Problem solve with 2.0.14 and got 'Fatal Error'... line 133 after upgrade to php 5.4 and above

But now having new issue with SSL , unable to post when my site is https://mydomaindotcome

when i remove:

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

from .htaccess

I am able to post via http://mydomaindotcom

but when i add in

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

to .htaccess

i cannot post anything at all.

Before i upgrade to 2.0.14 already have this issue.

Anyone can help me in this

Advertisement: