Some Suggestions for Future SMF

Started by John Magdy Lotfy, May 26, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Magdy Lotfy

Hey all, i have a good suggestions for Future SMF like a feature on user groups Section which we may customize user group's Special Icon with it like on IPB

and another suggestion: we need a question which get showed to the member on registering to ask him (who invited him or leave it blank) like on MyBB
and another suggestion: admin notes which any admin may leave a note to other admins on the admins section like on IPB
and another suggestion: Ad code integration which we may create some Ads with BBcodes/HTML/PHP on our Forums's Header/Footer/Left Side/Right Side (its good for gamers to show thier Online Game Servers's Stats) like on IPB
and another Suggestion: color picker(Hex Color/RBG Color/RGBA Color/RGB Color/Just Color Name) on Posts/Threads Making so we may make our Posts colorful
and another Suggestion: a feature allow each user group to have it own Glowing Name Color and Animation

Thanks SMF Team for your hard works and iam hopefull that you may accept my suggestion :D 

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

d3vcho

Quote from: John Magdy Lotfy on May 26, 2017, 06:40:59 AM
and another suggestion: we need a question which get showed to the member on registering to ask him (who invited him or leave it blank) like on MyBB

https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1114

and another suggestion: Ad code integration which we may create some Ads with BBcodes/HTML/PHP on our Forums's Header/Footer/Left Side/Right Side (its good for gamers to show thier Online Game Servers's Stats) like on IPB

https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255

and another Suggestion: color picker(Hex Color/RBG Color/RGBA Color/RGB Color/Just Color Name) on Posts/Threads Making so we may make our Posts colorful

I have a WIP Mod for that. I don't have time for the moment. Hopefully I'll release it on summer. I think there are one or 2 mods over there that allow to do that, but they're kinda outdated

and another Suggestion: a feature allow each user group to have it own Glowing Name Color and Animation

[PAID] http://www.smfsimple.com/index.php?topic=4701.0 & http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=500196.0
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

John Magdy Lotfy

thanks all for your replies, that means SMF is the best Forums Template in the World.

Edit: i hope that SMF Team might add this feature (Hey all, i have a good suggestions for Future SMF like a feature on user groups Section which we may customize user group's Special Icon with it like on IPB) to the future SMF Versions :D

Arantor

I doubt any of these suggestions will make it into a future version. Some tweaks have been made to the group icon selection stuff but it was always possible to add your own icons if you just uploaded them to the server...

Kindred

Basically, everything that you asked for is already possible via existing functionality or via a mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Portugal

Hi... you are right... SMF is the best... i use it since 2006.

Quote from: John Magdy Lotfy on May 26, 2017, 09:31:51 AM
thanks all for your replies, that means SMF is the best Forums Template in the World.

Edit: i hope that SMF Team might add this feature (Hey all, i have a good suggestions for Future SMF like a feature on user groups Section which we may customize user group's Special Icon with it like on IPB) to the future SMF Versions :D

Advertisement: