Simple Image Upload Mod 2.0.0 <br /> photo <br />

Started by Dave llewellyn, May 27, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave llewellyn

Hello can anyone help me fix this problem?

Seeing a problem with this mod, Simple Image Upload 2.0.0 -  https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1669

I would ask the Author of the mod but looks like they not been on line 6 months...

what happen is once you upload a photo it adds a link in description box but adds <br /> both sides of the photo once posted, if you remove the <br /> from the down loaded link its fine, but members don't really get that.

here a Attachment showing the problem and my package manager to show what I am using with SMF 2.0.14

Tapatalk SMF 2.0 Plugin 4.4.1  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
EzPortal 3.2  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
SMF 2.0.14 Update 1.0  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
SMF 2.0.12 Update 1.0[ List Files ] [ Delete ]
SMF Gallery Lite 6.0[ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Google Analytics Code 1.5.1  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Yet Another YouTube BBCode Tag 4.1  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Signature Area BBCode Buttons 2.0.3  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Forum Firewall 2.0.0  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Simple Image Upload 2.0.0 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
SMF 2.0.13 Update 1.0  [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Like Posts 2.0.5 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
Simple Audio Video Embedder 4.0.3  [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

Cheers Dave

Kindred

Mod specific questions should still be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod...  because most of us have probably never even seen that mod, let alone installed it... and the other users of that mod (hence, those in the support topic), even aside from the author, would be best able to answer your questions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dave llewellyn

Kindred

It would have to be moved and joined, etc...   just repost in the mod topic. ;)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: