News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: How do i have my main top banner auto stretch across forum?

Started by MadMick, May 28, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMick

Sorry for butting in here, but I have the exact same problem and would love to get6 it sorted, I just don't have the bits of code you listed in my index.css/

I am running 2.0.13 and fader curve theme, if you look at the screen shot

What I want is to stretch the borders to full capacity, left and right and maybe even the top, I am sure the log image will follow as its bigger than the screen

I looked at /Themes/FadedCurve1/css/index.css and can't find any of the code you listed, but have mucked about with lots of width setting and nothing seems to change it. Any help would be much appreciated.

I apologise in advance for some of the image on the banner, but it is a hunting forum.
Regards,

Mick.

AHN Moderators - Can explain it to you, but they can't understand it for you"

MadMick

Regards,

Mick.

AHN Moderators - Can explain it to you, but they can't understand it for you"

Kindred

You posted in a solved thread...

Firefox and firebug are your friends....   or chrome and developer's tools...

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

Quote from: Kindred on May 30, 2017, 10:09:16 PM

Those using Firebug may want to read this.

https://getfirebug.com/
8)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: Kindred on May 30, 2017, 10:09:16 PM
You posted in a solved thread...

Firefox developer tools do just fine too. There's few extra features on firebug that don't already come by default now.

Tip: Right click your banner and do an inspect on either browser, it will bring you to their respective dev tools.

But if you want to get rid of the space around the banner you may need to first remove the padding of it's container, may be more than a simple number change... Could you post a link to your forum?
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: