Can't install 2.0.14 upgrade

Started by SEOSEO, June 04, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SEOSEO

I can't get this last security upgrade (2.0.14) to install onto my 2.0.13 SMF forum. Looking at the test results it shows 'unsuccessful' on SSI.php and my bespoke theme index.template.php file (see attached).

Permissions on my bespoke theme are 644 (same as default theme which shows no error).
Permissions on SSI.php are also 644.

Any ideas? I'm happy to look at individual files if there is a manual edit required.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SEOSEO

Thanks Kindred, that's helpful.

The suggestion is to change the theme's index.template.php like so:

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />

replace with

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" /><input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

My theme is the Reseller theme (found here https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2806) but it only has this:

<div class="form-group">
<input type="password" name="passwrd" class="form-control" placeholder="', $txt['password'] ,'" />
</div>

What should I do here since I am not using 'hash_passwrd'?

Illori

you need to post in that themes support topic so the author can help you with the edit.

Advertisement: