News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

2.0.13 type message click post nothing happens

Started by Psychoduck, June 18, 2017, 03:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychoduck

Running 2.0.13 everything else is great, but when anyone types a post in the message window and then clicks 'post' it just hangs. It doesn't return to the index or category, the message window is still there staring at you. But if you click on the Home link to get back to the category to see if your post has infact posted, yes it has.

A lot of people are thinking their posts aren't posted when they are.

The forum's updated and everything else runs smoothly, but this one thing has been the same since the forum was first installed 2yrs ago. Most of us are used to it, and don't take any notice, but any new members are confused and complain about it.

Anyone got any idea what's causing it? Do I need to do a fresh install in a new folder and move the database across, which I don't really want to do if I can help it. Or is there a fast fix?

Thanks in anticipation.

Psychoduck

Illori

please dont bump within 24 hours, we are all volunteers and reply if and when we know the answer.

Kindred

What mods do you have installed?

The only other potential factor is your host... 

did your system ever work correctly? If so, check what you host changed recently or what mods you installed recently
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dav999

In particular, do you have Akismet installed?

Advertisement: