News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

error message

Started by antler, June 19, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antler

When viewing  a members profile, and you select "Show Posts", i get the following message:        An Error Has Occurred!

Please try again later. This member's posts are not currently available due to high load on the server.

I also still get this error message:  Failed to make backup of Settings.php - make sure Settings_bak.php exists and is writable.

Setting_bak.php exists, has backup content and is set writable.

This message never goes away and Blue Host cannot understand why it exists. They never see it, but it remains in my server settings

Kindred

Smf version?
Url?
Mods installed?
Themes installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

admin -> server settings -> load balancing uncheck the box, Enable load balancing by load averages, and save the page. this will make that message go away.

antler

Quote from: Kindred on June 19, 2017, 04:11:57 PM
Smf version?                 2.013
Url?                               http://www.johnsonreels-online.org/index.php
Mods installed?              Simple machines
Themes installed?     curve multi-color
Admin shows 2.013   show 2.014 available.   package manager shows 2.014 update installed. I did not install the update

antler

Quote from: Illori on June 19, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
admin -> server settings -> load balancing uncheck the box, Enable load balancing by load averages, and save the page. this will make that message go away.

Thanks, that worked well for that issue.

Advertisement: