News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum banner

Started by Beowulf1976, June 19, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beowulf1976

I am using default theme, I have replaced smf with my own banner, but I am struggling to work out how to get it to sit still.

I could do with telling it to resize depending on resolution/screen size. This would include allowing for people who don't run with a full screen browser

Is it possible to create an image that resizes? If yes how would I go about doing that?

If not, then how do I get the forum to resize the banner to fit the forum no matter what the browser/resolution is doing?

I am sorry for asking, but I have repeatedly tried for 2 months on and off, to fix it myself and I'm just not able to.

I have tried googling for an answer and my google fu seems to be borked in this instance. (in bold to show that I have bothered to try and fix it myselF)

so, yeah, is it possible for the banner to resize with the forum (as my forum is now set to 70%) and if yes, please explain how I would do that?

"Them as can do has to do for them as can't. And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices."

Beowulf1976

Thank you, my banner is now PERFECT :D
"Them as can do has to do for them as can't. And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices."

Advertisement: