Reseller mobile theme not allowed to login

Started by danster, June 24, 2017, 06:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danster

pls I'm sorry if I post this in this board if i'm post this in wrong place. so I have a smf forum ver. 2.0.14 and i have installed resseller  mobile theme for mobile users since last few days all my mobile users complain me they cannot login to my forum cos every time when they trying to login my forum using mobile device they got an error like this

An Error Has Occurred..!
Your session timed out while posting.
Please go back and try again.

every time they trying to logging to my forum with mobile they got this msg and never can logging even for me also sane Admin also cannot logging with mobile so pls some one can help me to resolve this issue

Thank you

Kindred

when you installed 2.0.14, did you apply the update to your custom theme(s)?

There is a code update necesarry for pretty much every custom theme to work with 2.0.14
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

danster

I try but i didn't find the update for reseller theme so if you know pls tell me the link where can update the reseller theme for smf 2.0.14

Illori

you should post in the themes support topic so that the author can assist you with this.

Advertisement: