News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

All users can modify and delete boards. [Solved]

Started by Snek Dankmemes, June 24, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snek Dankmemes

Edit: Never mind. The upgrade did fix it. Just for some reason the first time I logged in with a test account, it was still there. Move along!

Shambles

It's poor form to erase your original message and replace it as you've done; what remains above is now meaningless.

Snek Dankmemes

I had said:

For some unknown reason, every user has access to the Admin panel with only the ability to create, modify, and delete boards. I have no idea how this happened. No modifications were going on when it began. Changing Permissions does not affect it. I just did a manual upgrade to 2.0.14, so now there are no modifications, but it did not fix it.

That last part ended up not being true, because it did fix it. I still have no clue what could have caused it.

Kindred

First... your host may have installed the varnish cache.
Tell them to remove it

Second, if you managed to remove the 0-count post count based membergroup, then you have major issues that will grant a variety of guests access to the admin
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: