News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

smf delete boards

Started by HendRoox, July 08, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HendRoox

Hi.

I click modify board -> scroll left -> and i have only 1 button (modify)
"delete board" is not there. :o

SMF 2.0.14.

lurkalot

Are you trying to delete the Recycle Bin, or recycled topics board? That will only have a modify button.  All the other boards should have Modify, Delete Board.

HendRoox

Quote from: lurkalot on July 08, 2017, 11:27:01 AM
Are you trying to delete the Recycle Bin, or recycled topics board? That will only have a modify button.  All the other boards should have Modify, Delete Board.

Where is the Recycle bin? How can i empty it?

lurkalot

Quote from: HendRoox on July 08, 2017, 11:48:56 AM
Quote from: lurkalot on July 08, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

Where is the Recycle bin? How can i empty it?

I'm not suggesting that you empty the recycle bin, I'm merely asking if that is the board you're trying to delete?

The recycle bin (or what ever you've named it), is a board for topics and post to go into when they are removed from topics in the forum.  That way a post /  topic can be restored if necessary. https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Creating_a_recycle_board

Steve

Go to Admin -> Forum -> Boards -> Modify Boards and you'll see a list of your boards. Look to the RIGHT (not left) and click the Modify button. Scroll down and you'll see a delete board button at the lower left.

The Recycle Bin is a board that is created like any other board. You'll have the option to make it the Recycle Bin or not. That is for deleted TOPICS, not boards.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: