Upgrading from 1.1.21 to 2.0.14-Call to undefined func. mysqli_get_server_info()

Started by RayDube, July 10, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayDube

Hello people,

I've been trying to get my SMF upgraded from 1.1.21 to 2.0.* all day today, and have had nothing buy issues and setbacks.  I've tried upgrading to 2.0, and versions in between that and 2.0.14, but nothing quite seems to work.

The problem I get when moving to 2.0.14 is the Call to undefined function mysqli_get_server_info() in upgrade.php (2208)

I really don't know where to go from here, and hope you guys can help.

To explain further.  Before I got this error, I was getting a database field error, and after some going back and forth with version numbers, I was able to get the 2.0 upgrade running, but it timed out after a very, very long time.  Now all I get is the mysqli error, and help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ray

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RayDube

You know, I was sure I had tried that yesterday, maybe I'm slowly losing my mind over this, or I missed this one as I stepped down the install tree.

In any case, thank you Kindred, it worked, and the site is now upgraded successfully.

Have yourself a grand day!

Ray

Advertisement: