Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA™

hi i installed this mod on the default theme but i cant see any changes is there any where in paticular i should be lookin or has any one got a demo and i got this Execute Modification ./Sources/BoardIndex.php Test successful
2. Execute Modification ./Sources/Stats.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Stats.template.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php Test successful
as an error could this be why thanks for any help in advance

www.joyrider.web-space.ws/forum
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Tucker2007

Quote from: wdm2005 on April 06, 2007, 02:21:23 AM
hi i installed this mod on the default theme but i cant see any changes is there any where in paticular i should be lookin or has any one got a demo and i got this Execute Modification ./Sources/BoardIndex.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test failed
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php Test successful
as an error could this be why thanks for any help in advance

hxxp:www.joyrider.web-space.ws/forum [nonactive]

Are you talking about my mod to this mod or just the mod itself, If my mod then you install the main mod first then modify the files I said and it will wont although when you uninstall you will get that error because your made your own modifcations so basically uninstall my mod first then uninstall the main mod :)

Also it should display something like this underneith who's online on the main index of the board.

Users Online Today
Total: 10 (Members: 3, Hidden: 0, Guests: 7)
User, User2, User3

I've made template modifcations to mine so it displays differently but you will get something like that under the Who's Online box on main index  :) Well with my mod to the mod, without you will get something like this.

Users Logged In Today
Total: 3 (Members: 3, Hidden: 0)
User, User2, User3

I visited your forum and it looks fine to me its where it is suppose to be  :)

Users Logged In Today
Total: 2

Is what I see, Because im a guest, as a member you will get to see what I mentioned above.

symon

Tucker...I'm so glad you're tackling this :)

But I get the following after editing the code:

QuoteTotal: 14 (Members: 96, Hidden: 0 , Guests: -82)

The guest is a negative  number!

Tucker2007

Quote from: symon on April 06, 2007, 04:27:24 PM
Tucker...I'm so glad you're tackling this :)

But I get the following after editing the code:

QuoteTotal: 14 (Members: 96, Hidden: 0 , Guests: -82)

The guest is a negative  number!

Yeah I think I have buggered it up :(  I dont think there is a way really without logging guests no sums can be done with current data :(

symon

hehe.

At least you are trying ;)

I'm with ya :D

lol

symon

Quote from: Tucker2007 on April 06, 2007, 06:23:05 PM
I dont think there is a way really without logging guests no sums can be done with current data :(

Yeh...I think it would involve a new table in the DB to do that. It would be great though as visitors would look at it and be more impressed.

Nice try though :)

Tucker2007

Dont worry I am still quite skilled at database's, Im going to look at my former phpbb one and see if I can devise a way to add logging of guests  :D

Although please anyone else if you can do this please do  ;)  

Shonick

I have this error when I install this mod

When I install this mod , It does not have any error,but after I install it. I see this error on the top of my site. above the banner as shown in the picture.Could you help me to fix this.Thanks

PixieWAttitude

I get the same thing Viet..and it made my board huge, font wise...

And also this at the bottom

: 1 (: 1, : 0)
Admin

Shonick

yeah, the font is become big, But I saw at the bottom of my forum, I think it shows everything correctly.Except those error.

AllMassive

I'm trying to install this Mod in my smf 1.1.2-utf8 forum.

I get this message:
Installation Readme
Users Online Today Mod (ver. 1.4.0).

Install Actions
Installations actions for "Users Online Today Mod":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Sources/BoardIndex.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php File not found
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php File not found

I only have 'Modifications.english-utf8.php' and 'Stats.english-utf8.php'

:'(

AllMassive

Well - i've read through the xml and did the Changes manually and BLING - Its working  :-X

Jumbobeef

Help!  I have just downloaded 1.1.2 and tried to add this to my default theme.  Everytime I try, I get the error message:

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

I have read back the last ten pages or so of this thread but I can't seem to find the answer.  Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Shadow Queen

This mod work great for me.  Thanks for the awesome mod

eLeTe

ok, i tried to read allll 44 pages of this thread and i couldnt really find the answer for my question. Im a Total NOOB when it come with editing the files... i can do some but this one im completely lost on. im running 1.1.2 with the mesh theme. what group of codes do i have to put in and where. anybodys help would be really nice. usually i try not to ask for help and figure things out on my own, but this one there is no chance for me.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow Queen

You will have to edit some template files. I was merely suggesting looking at the .xml file to get the edits

- danny

This installed fine on the forum, but it doesn't display on the Dilber theme I'm using.

Can someone help?

rad1701

Could someone post again what code to change and what to change it to for this mod to work with other themes?  I've looked through this thread, but the code seems to vary.  I'm using 1.1.2, and the Helios theme by Bloc.  But I think the code changes will be the same for any alternate theme.  Right??

Tick

Quote from: a.D on April 20, 2007, 08:12:14 PM
This installed fine on the forum, but it doesn't display on the Dilber theme I'm using.

Can someone help?

I posted this a few pages back.  This is how to make it work with dilber mc.     http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=55513.msg1001561#msg1001561

- danny

Quote from: tick on April 21, 2007, 08:46:44 AM
Quote from: a.D on April 20, 2007, 08:12:14 PM

Can someone help?

I posted this a few pages back.  This is how to make it work with dilber mc.     http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=55513.msg1001561#msg1001561

That was perfect! Thank you!  :D

Advertisement: