News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneMustang

Dang, no wonder I couldn't find them.  That little bit of info should be made into the mod's stuff so you can find it.

Viceroy

Please let me know when this mod is available for 1.1.3 :)

Photoshocker

Quote from: symon on May 16, 2007, 08:50:17 AM
Has anyone also worked out how to log guests yet? Tucker? ;) hehe

It would make the stats look far more impressive. Afterall, this mod is supposed to be a way to convince visitors it's an active forum :)

Im also trying to find this out..anyone knows how?

qubbah

How can i made user ONLINE in two days or 48 hours?

kamili34

Pranav

Is this mod available for smf 1.1.3 ?

kamili34

Yes and it works correct.   ;)

Pranav

Quote from: Photoshocker on June 26, 2007, 05:25:01 AM
Quote from: symon on May 16, 2007, 08:50:17 AM
Has anyone also worked out how to log guests yet? Tucker? ;) hehe

It would make the stats look far more impressive. Afterall, this mod is supposed to be a way to convince visitors it's an active forum :)

Im also trying to find this out..anyone knows how?

Me too i am trying to find the same thing..Actually some users think that we got less visitors daily but if we can log guests then it would be better because users get attracted more. :D

Chris369

Hi guys

Why do I get this at the top of every page when I install this mod? I'm using 1.1.2 and default theme.

Chris369

Anyone? I'm sure this is a general problem because I get it with other mods too.

Chris369

Ok ignore that, someone else helped me in another thread.

For anyone else with this problem read this post - http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114701.msg1154351#msg1154351

souljaa

Quote from: Tick on April 21, 2007, 08:46:44 AM
Quote from: a.D on April 20, 2007, 08:12:14 PM
This installed fine on the forum, but it doesn't display on the Dilber theme I'm using.

Can someone help?

I posted this a few pages back.  This is how to make it work with dilber mc.     http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=55513.msg1001561#msg1001561

Would it be the same for other themes?
Thanks
Souljaa

PM me for more information about staff. NOW HIRING.

Haruah

Thanx for the great MOD!  :)

Bigguy

Have you asked Carceri if you can release his mod like this Haruah ??? The mod author should be asked first before this is done. You could submit the language translations to him.

Haruah

Ok, I didn't know that. I'll remove it. Sorry.
I didn't mean to ... infringe on anything.

Bigguy

Oh your not and it was nice of you to go to all that work with the mod. The author should be asked first though. I would think sending him a PM to ask would be ok. ;)

Haruah

Yeah, I'll try that a bit later, don't have time right now.
I know the author should be asked first, but it's just that I'm so used to Joomla and it's GPL, so I have completely forgotten that SMF is not released under GPL license, therefore neither it's mods.
Sorry once again.

Bigguy

No problem at all I understand. :)

eminent

Hello,

I was looking at your mod, and I was wondering if it can keep history and view the users that logged in for "Today"/last 24 hours/ yesterday/   month-day-year logs..

So I am wondering if I can/this is:
a mod/block/script that will make a thread in the forum(for history).. at the end of the day, of the people who logged in..

for example in the forum:

A thread is made:

Monday, July 9th 2007(clicked)

post says>

USER 1 (time) of the last active
USER 2 (time) etc..

Then Locks the thread..

Then the next day.. etc..(so that there is a log of the people login in everyday, and also what time they were last active/last logged in)Something of this sort..

I know Im asking too much.. but i must be  ???

===
Is this even possible?!?!

It dont even have to be posted on the forum, it can also just keep history for admins/moderators to view, and admins/moderators can post it on thread..

Thanks in advance..
-Eminent

souljaa

Hey, the mod works great! Just installed it, but I'm having a little problem.
At the bottom, it says,
Quote: 5 (: 5, : 0)
5 meaning the number of users logged in, but I'm wondering what the rest is? And how would I change that, so that before the : , I could put "Users Online Today".
Thanks in advance!
- Souljaa

PM me for more information about staff. NOW HIRING.

Advertisement: