Profile Fields option missing in 2.0.14

Started by Decent_946, July 15, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decent_946

Hello Everybody,

I found that profile fileds option isn't avialable in my new forum. I want to add some custom profile fields. I'll be glad if any of you could help me.

Check the attached image in which you'll see there is no ' profile fields ' option available.

Thankx to RebellioN

br360

Was it available when you were at 2.0.13?

Did you make sure the Advanced Profile Fields option was checked in your admin panel? This would be in admin>>configuration>>core features

Look to the icon to the far right of that and enable it. Then scroll down and click the save tab

Decent_946

Quote from: br360 on July 15, 2017, 04:05:26 AM
Was it available when you were at 2.0.13?

I have newly installed it with the latest version so i can't say if it was available in 2.0.13. But i have anther forum ( 2.0.10 Version ) in that profile fields are visible.

Quote from: br360 on July 15, 2017, 04:05:26 AM

Did you make sure the Advanced Profile Fields option was checked in your admin panel? This would be in admin>>configuration>>core features

Look to the icon to the far right of that and enable it. Then scroll down and click the save tab
This one helped and the problem is now solved. I hadn't enable advanced profile fields option. Thanks for your help Sir! ;)
Thankx to RebellioN

Advertisement: