News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Font Awesome Youtube Icon Error

Started by PPI Karl, July 17, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Karl

Hello, everyone.

Does anybody know how to fix this pesky error? The Font Awesome Youtube icon at the bottom of my forum shows up superimposed with a hqdefault.jpg icon (http://i.ytimg.com/vi//hqdefault.jpg). Plus, it's underscored by a media play button. When you click the YouTube icon, it links correctly to the YouTube channel I've set for it and the hqdefault.jpg icon and play button go away, but then a thumbnail for a dead YouTube video shows up in their place.  (See attached images.) I'm not even sure whether it's something I can fix or if it's a problem YouTube is creating.  I'd be grateful for any advice or if you could point me in the right direction elsewhere.

Many thanks for whatever suggestions you can offer.  I don't take them for granted. As my other posts will attest, I'm pretty inexperienced with most of these issues, and y'all have been very generous with your advice. So, thanks.

PPI Karl

I finally solved this issue myself. For anyone else experiencing it, just open your index.template.php and look for "social_icon youtube". Change it to "social_icon circle," and save the file. Mischief managed.

Advertisement: