Layout

Started by jglenn246, July 19, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jglenn246

Is there a way of getting this exact layout and theme as I would like to have this as a starting off theme to make it my own, On my own hosted SMF website?

Main Page:

Admin Page:

Arantor

It would be doable but a massive amount of work, especially the admin area which really isn't suitable for that layout at present.

Especially as I've made themes for 2.1 that don't currently work any more and need to be remade to suit because it's still changing.

Deaks

yes it is possible but if you do not know coding or have never coded it will be really hard to do!
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

jglenn246

Well this theme is the default one in which you get when you create a free website on SMF, so I thought that this was a downloadable thing like others?

My Free Website: hxxp:27thtest.boards.net/ [nonactive]

Arantor

No, that's the default theme you get on ProBoards which is completely unrelated to SMF.

jglenn246

Ah so, ProBoards have created this, and is most likely not available for people to get.

Deaks

yes, but you could make one yourself that is similar but would take alot of work
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: