News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by Paffman, July 21, 2017, 07:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paffman

Hi all,

Sorry to bother you.

I am running SMF 2.0.13 and I have just made a membergroup only see two boards on the forum. Everything was OK I thought but now I have members saying that they are getting this error message....

"An Error Has Occurred! The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

It must have been something that I have recently done, but can't for the life of me think what I have done or retrace my steps.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks...

Paffman

I have found out why I have this issue.

I enabled the "Allow Deny Boards v1.1" mod to stop one membergroup seeing some other boards, but then that stops other members seeing most boards!

Is there a work round or shall I disable this mod and delete the one member that I need to deny access to certain boards?

Kindred

Support and questions on specific mods should be asked in the topic dedicated to supporting that mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Paffman

Quote from: Kindred on July 21, 2017, 08:44:45 PM
Support and questions on specific mods should be asked in the topic d dictated tomsupporting that mod

OK, I think I understand your reply. Have you been on the juice?

Thanks...

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: