News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Text Editor Problem

Started by Ilkharnos, July 25, 2017, 05:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilkharnos

Hello. I have a problem about my posting editor.

If I remember its name correctly, there was "sc editor" installed on my forum and I have recently removed it. The functions and buttons of SC editor are all gone (just like I wanted), and the vanilla editor functions is back. However, the text box (which we type text into) remained the same like sc editor. It always shows bbc effects formatted (but it doesn't show codes/tags). Also, I can't apply any styles to the editor box. It has its own style, which is black text on white (verdana). Actually, when I change editor styles, the changes I had made blink to me only once, but SC like white box overrides it immediately. I can see it with my eyes.

I want to get rid of the remains of SC editor and have the old editor box back. I tried to remove all that I could find about SC editor, but it seems there is something more which I couldn't find yet.

This seems to be the last major problem I have got. Afterwards I can open my community again. I would be grateful for any assistance.

Regards.

Ilkharnos

I checked "Disable WYSIWYG Editor" checkbox and found out that it solved my problem.

Advertisement: