News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.14

Started by Calestia, July 28, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calestia

Hello Floks , Hope all enjoy with Summer time & With forums :) .

Yeah as title say i have SMF 2.0.14 (Actually From Byethost.com [nofollow]) Anyways i always trying to instal Mods and edit forum Url etc I can't do it . can someone help me about that .

Edited to remove text formatting ~ Steve

Steve

Have you read any of the manual? https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Main_Page

And please don't use bbcodes to format your text here as most of the support group uses their phones and the formatting can make it difficult to read. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Dav999

Quote from: Calestia on July 28, 2017, 09:49:52 AM
(Actually From Byethost.com)
If this means you used a one-click automatic installer, that may cause all sorts of problems, including confusion about what your admin account is, but also glitches, or mods and customization being overwritten automatically and unexpectedly because the auto-installer thinks it's doing the right thing.

You're better off installing it with the official package from this site.

Deaks

The real question is what do you mean you cant install mods.  Are you getting an error message? how are you installing the mods?  Do you have access to the Admin Panel?  More information is really needed before anyone can provide assistance, even if it was done through a 1 click installer.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Calestia

Quote from: BryanD on July 28, 2017, 01:50:07 PM
The real question is what do you mean you cant install mods.  Are you getting an error message? how are you installing the mods?  Do you have access to the Admin Panel?  More information is really needed before anyone can provide assistance, even if it was done through a 1 click installer.
i already report the prooblem here .
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=555441.0

Advertisement: