Editor related javascript doesn't seem to be working

Started by Jacen, August 11, 2017, 05:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacen

On my forum, the quick edit button simply causes a loading... banner to appear and then does nothing, and I can't resize the post box.

This is happening independent of theme, and I have tried removing all my mods. I have version 2.0.14
"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."

Sir Osis of Liver

When did it start doing this?  If you've already removed all mods, upload a clean set of files, see if that fixes it.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Jacen

Okay, I just did that and it fixed the quick edit button but I still can't resize the text box. On the primary modify/post message screen I mean,.
"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."

Sir Osis of Liver

You should be able to change vertical height by dragging bottom border.  Width is specified in /css/editor.css.

- R. Waters

Jacen

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 12, 2017, 05:15:49 PM
You should be able to change vertical height by dragging bottom border. 

That's just the thing. I can't drag it. It gives me the resize cursor then when I click and drag, it starts selecting text instead.

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

Jacen

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 13, 2017, 12:56:43 AM
Try a different browser.

Tried Opera, tried Chrome, Tried firefox. Even got the other user on the forum to try it.

d3vcho

Are there any JS errors in your browser's console?
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Advertisement: