News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum due new updated version

Started by colin harwood, August 17, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colin harwood

Hi all
I am new here I have big problem the new 20.0.14 was automatically installed my forum is not work need help asp
It looks like not all of PHP files up loaded now I have no access to the forum in any way

my SMF is hxxp:ijlb.org [nonactive] forum

Can you please fix this please

Kind
regards
Colin H

br360

What makes you think that not all php files were loaded? What exactly is the issue you are having and do you have any errors in your error logs? What is your php version?

Illori

looks like the host has upgraded php versions and SMF has not been upgraded to SMF 2.0.14. [check the link you see the connection error on the forum link] I would also reecommend you change your database password once this issue is fixed.

colin harwood

All PHP files are of 2.0.13 I do not have access to update them

Forum looks like this hxxp:ijlb.org/forum/index.php [nonactive] 

I do need help it would be grateful thank you

Regards
Colin H

Illori

you need file access to fix the issue.

colin harwood

Where and how can I get this please

Illori

are you the admin of the forum? are you the person paying for the hosting for the forum? if you are not the person paying for the hosting you need to reach out to that person to get the access.

colin harwood

This what I get when try to login

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /homepages/33/d94071285/htdocs/IJL01/ijlb/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php:58 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/33/d94071285/htdocs/IJL01/ijlb/forum/Sources/Load.php(2550): smf_db_initiate('db494828172.db....', 'db494828172', 'dbo494828172', ', 'smf_', Array) #1 /homepages/33/d94071285/htdocs/IJL01/ijlb/forum/index.php(69): loadDatabase() #2 {main} thrown in /homepages/33/d94071285/htdocs/IJL01/ijlb/forum/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 58

Is there any other way to login and fix the problem

Illori

no there is not. you need to contact the host and gain access to the files.

colin harwood

Hi all back up and running ok got on to vendor 1&1 server tech and the problem and change it to 5.6 and refreshed and in shot up and I updated to the SMF latest version
My problem solved
Thanks to tips
Colin H

Advertisement: