Various DB related errors in 2.1b3

Started by TomasM, August 19, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasM

Hello, I get these errors (I believe my server runs MariaDB), is there any way to resolve them? Thank you! Otherwise everything works very good!

Perhaps it is related to the DB user permissions? Currently I permit only these privileges:

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES
   DELETE
   INDEX
   LOCK TABLES
   SELECT
   DROP
   INSERT
   UPDATE

Error list:

index.php?/board,27.100/sort,subject.html - Unknown column 'mfsubject' in 'order clause'

index.php?board=27.140;sort=last_post - Unknown column 'tid_last_msg' in 'order clause'

index.php?board=27.140;sort=replies - Unknown column 'tnum_replies' in 'order clause'

index.php?board=27.140;sort=starter - Unknown column 'COALESCE(memfreal_name, mfposter_name)' in 'order clause'

index.php?board=27.140;sort=views - Unknown column 'tnum_views' in 'order clause'

albertlast

it's already fixed in the github version: https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/commit/ca7b717596887e73d847cf1ef4660d6dcacf2064
when you like to contribute the development,
please use the github version.

TomasM

A related question. @albertlast If I will be using Github version, should I go through the Upgrade process every time I would update the code?

Thank you!

albertlast

nope,
only when the upgrade files are changed,
than you had to look into and
to ask yourself or someone else how to apply this changes to your smf.

I hope that we got no changes anymore which need to change the upgrade files.

Kindred

That is not quite true...   afaik,  there is no clean upgrade process between beta versions
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JorgeAVM

Quote from: albertlast on August 19, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
it's already fixed in the github version: hxxp:github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/commit/ca7b717596887e73d847cf1ef4660d6dcacf2064 [nonactive]
when you like to contribute the development,
please use the github version.

Thank you very much.

Advertisement: