News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Maintenance Mode with a button

Started by SampleWEBM, August 21, 2017, 12:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SampleWEBM

Español / Spanish (Original Message):

Hola, a mi parecer esta es la comunidad mas rápida y amigable en cuanto a foros, todos tienen un gran conocimiento, y bueno, les comento:
Yo tengo un archivo que es mantenimiento.html adminpanel.html y index.html
Yo quiero incluir una función en adminpanel que al tocarlo index pase a ser index2.html y mantenimiento pase a ser index.html es decir; mediante un botón de admin panel que la página comienze su mantenimiento. ¿Cómo podría hacerlo?

Ingles / English (Traslated):
Hello, in my opinion this is the fastest and most friendly community in terms of forums, everyone has a great knowledge, and well, I comment:
I have a file that is mantenimiento.html, adminpanel.html and index.html

I want to include a button in adminpanel that causes index.html to become index2.html and maintenance to be index.html: In summary, I want a button on admin panel that activates the maintenance system

Thanks in advance.

Kindred

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Server_settings

Enable Maintenance Mode - Sets whether the forum is in maintenance mode. If ticked Maintenance mode will be activated. Thus, only administrators can use the forum as usual. Other users get a 'this forum is in maintenance mode' message. The database may still be accessed for user authentication (to tell if the member is an administrator).
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

And for several technical reasons this should not be a button available everywhere.

Advertisement: