News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Elastic EMail for SMF

Started by dougiefresh, September 14, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwev

Quote from: dougiefresh on February 18, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
Used to support upgrades in early part of my smf-development career...  Not anymore!  Such a pain in the butt!   Removal is required.

No problem, removed the older version and installed the new one without a problem, all seems fine!  :D

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.6 - Februray 20th, 2018
o Added Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee.

@Rock Lee:  Thanks for the translation!!  It's been included in this update!

Vincenz0

Hey man.

Thanks for this awesome mod.

I have a problem though, but not with the mod i think but with elastic email.. and i can't figure out how to fix it.

I tried it out and all works, fully verified my domain and i send myself a PM and the mail came. buut.. on the bottom of the mail elastic mail simply printed my full personal name, and address that i used to sign up for elastic mail.. and after it a unsubscribe link to elastic mail..

How the hell can i turn it off that it prints my personal information there?
Google is no help here.

Cheers,

dougiefresh

Good question, I've found some API information that I can maybe use to do so in the mod.  Let me do some testing of the API and see what I can accomplish....

Dwev

@ Vincenz0: I had exactly the same problem, but found out that you can change it in your account on the EE website in just about anything.

I changed it into our business address instead of my personal address (wasn't really looking forward to having all of the members of the forum showing up on my doorstep...  ;)).

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.7 - October 12th, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

Advertisement: