News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Banned members are not on search list

Started by efk, August 23, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efk

I was reading info about this mod https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=555784.msg3939394#msg3939394 and wanted to compare the difference from 3rd screenshot and what text is on my forum for banned users. But while checking the ban list, I noticed how for some reason banned users can not be found with search button (but they exist on Ban List), so for every account which is banned permanently and for which I used Search button stays a message "Sorry, no matches were found". To note that I haven't used mentioned mod above.
Any idea or reason why banned users can't be found?

Illori

the admin members list can be searched and return the banned members. the public member list will not as they are not active members.

GL700Wing

The following Tip/Trick will enable you to search for banned members in the Memberlist that only Admins can view (ie, Administration Center -> Members -> Search for Members): Allow Admin to search for banned members

You can see the banned members by making sure that only "Banned" is selected and then clicking on Search - you don't need to enter anything in any of the search fields above.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

efk

Steve

Marking solved then. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, by all means, mark this unsolved and let us know. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: